Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Folder Lock





Version: 5.8.0 (What's New)

Folder Lock is a fast file-security program that can password-protect, lock, hide and encrypt any number of files, folders, drives, pictures and documents in seconds. Protected files are hidden, undeletable, inaccessible and highly secure. It hides files from kids, friends and co-workers, safeguards them from viruses, trojans, worms and spyware, and even protects them from networked PCs, cable users and hackers. Files can also be protected on USB Flash Drives, Memory Sticks, CD-RW, floppies and notebooks. Protection works even if files are taken from one PC to another on a removable disk, without the need to install any software. It locks files in Windows, DOS and even Safe Modes. Additional Options include Stealth Mode, Hacker Attempt Monitoring, Shred files, AutoLock, Auto Shutdown PC, Lock your PC, Erase PC tracks, 256-bit Blowfish Encryption and Context Menu in Explorer. It is Windows Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT/Me/98/98S compatible and works on all kinds of disk types like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS. Folder Lock is the most downloaded file-security program in the market today.

What People Say?

You've gotta winner!
Harry Lees,
This is a superb piece of software that does exactly what it claims to do. It is safe and above all fast. I would recommend this program to anyone with sensitive data that can't be bothered with slow encryption programs.

I LOVE IT!!!
Edward Gosik,
I had downloaded about TEN different programs before getting to Folder Lock... and they all were difficult to understand, hard to use... and messed up my machine. But Folder Lock was the easiest, cleanest, stable and even better looking and fun to use! and not trying to rip people of by charging a huge amount of money like other software companies. This encryption program is what I need and want... let me pay you your due.

nice!!
Calvin Ray, Littleton CO, USA:
I enjoy your software "Folder Lock" very very much! It is easy to use and I put many of my folders away from "peeping eyes" (a.k.a. My kids)... other password protect folder programs cost more than $50, but yours is only half of that, really amazed! I hope you could pass along any upgrades to me, I would gladly pay for such a great product as produced by your company...


perfect!!!
Larry, Foster City, CA,
Folder Lock was extremely easy to use, and very quick to install. Some of our users handle very confidential files locally on their PC's and needed the extra protection. This program has done just that ! We've even tested your program out by having some of our Tech's guys try to gain access to the Folders while they are locked, and have been unsuccessful. So you've past our test as well, and we are glad to have purchased the program.

Unbelieveable Customer Support!
Dave Johnson, NE
I must take this opportunity to thank you for the patience and tenacity displayed while endeavoring to solve my problem. I really appreciate the time and effort you so steadfastly spared on my behalf. To this end you can be assured that I will make a concerted effort to broadcast my approval and recommendation to as many people as I can. You are indeed a credit to the software industry.
Note: We can't post all the great comments that users send us about Folder Lock. It would require us a separate website :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Hello